Thursday, June 4, 2009

Stop and Shop 5/29-6/4 Update

So I cut it pretty close this week, but here's how I used my dollar doubler coupons--
Bought:
2 pints blueberries (2/$4)
2 bottles Kraft BBQ sauce (10/$10)
6 1.5oz bottles Johnson&Johnson's baby powder ($0.99each)
1 2pk Schik disposable razors
2 Itti Bitz ice cream cups (10/$10)
Coupons:
4 Dollar Doubler coupons
2 $1/1 Kraft BBQ (smartsource!)
2 $3/3 Johnson&Johnson's products (coupon here)
1 $2/1 Schick disposable razors
1 BOGO Itti Bitz/Kemp personal
2 reuseable bag credits ($0.05each)

Total: With the help of a wonderful and adorable cashier who kept telling me I look just like one of the girls from the "Ghost Hunters" show (do I?), Stop and Shop actually paid me $0.10! I really enjoyed this trip, not only because it went so well, but because, yay, free blueberries!

Maybe some of you will still have time to try this...

Ali
If you enjoyed this article please considering buzzing it on PF Buzz - Submit to PFBuzz.com


Also you can subscribe to the Femmes Frugal by reader or
subscribe to The Femmes Frugal by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment