Tuesday, June 16, 2009

FREE SOYMILK AT SHOPRITE!!!!

OMG, OMG, OMG--breathe!!!

Ok, so as you can tell, I'm totally psyched about what I'm about to tell you:
#1-you can get a coupon for $2/1 any 8th Continent soymilk product when you register here (be sure to use a real email address, since they send the password for your account in an email!)
#2-ShopRite has all varieties 8th Continent soymilk half-gallons on sale for $1.89!!!

I was able to print 2 $2/1 coupons at work and I'll print 2 more at home, but if you know me and want to make my week please print me two coupons!!! I'm putting out an APB for this, lol!

Yay!
Alison
If you enjoyed this article please considering buzzing it on PF Buzz - Submit to PFBuzz.com

Also you can  subscribe to the Femmes Frugal by reader or
subscribe to The Femmes Frugal by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment