Thursday, September 11, 2008

Frugal Credit!

Over the past few months, Kathy and I have touched on a lot of subjects—food, fun, fashion, finance, etc. But here’s an important subject of living frugally that we have not touched on: credit. Now, I’ve definitely heard about how a credit card is basically an all-expense not-paid trip to Debt-ney Land and tantamount to letting you wallet grow legs and walk around on its own. But luckily, this does not prove true for many frugal femmes! I’m going to get Kathy to weigh in with her experiences with credit cards later, but for now I’m excited to share with you all a great website that I came across that may hopefully help you if you’re trying to make a decision about credit cards.
I will never advocate doing anything that will change your green, financial, or life situation without you doing all the research you can. Speaking to friends and hearing about their experiences is a great way to start. But, once you’ve done that, you may want some supporting facts. To do that, I’d recommend that you start at www.creditcardflyers.com. When I found out about this site, I got so excited! It’s well organized, straight-forward, and so informative. No matter what place in life you’re at, student, rebuilding bad credit, or starting a business, this website can help direct you to some of the best options available. I, as a freebie-junkie, really liked that they had links to card rewards/perks/benefits. Credit Card Flyers also provides lists of low-interest credit cards and cards that offer instant approval for those who may be in a bind. I would definitely advise you to take a look at the credit card tips. I found that the article “Maximizing Credit Card Use” was very much in line with what I believe about credit cards. So take some time to check out this website!
I can’t tell you how often I’ve been told that building good credit is important. Having good credit can open doors for you, so please don’t dismiss credit as an option!
Ali

If you enjoyed this article please considering buzzing it on PF Buzz - Submit to PFBuzz.com

Also you can  subscribe to the Femmes Frugal by reader or
subscribe to The Femmes Frugal by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment