Saturday, January 3, 2009

Staying Frugal in the New Year!

It's time to start the New Year right, so get ready to fulfill your frugal resolutions with the help of your two prodigal friendly femmes! We both apologize profusely for leaving our readers in the lurch during the holiday season, but if your holidays were anything like ours, you already understand why we didn't have time to write for a while. We did, however, add some frugal shopping skills that will be coming into play a lot more often this year (to your benefit!).

But before we go shopping, I'm going to remind you all to get yourselves in order! I'm especially talking about that coupon book I hope everyone has been maintaining. I did mine the day after New Year's Day and, seriously, it's almost like I'm starting from square one. More than half of my coupons expired on December 31st! Now I'm in the regrouping phase--checking online for any good coupons, especially. I'd recommend everyone head over to the Centsible Sawyer's page, because she's got some great coupon finds and freebies. A bunch of other frugal bloggers are still on hiatus, but we'll keep checking and keep you updated. Anyway, back on the original point I was trying to make, being organized is more than half the battle. The last thing you want to do is be *that* person in line at the checkout!

Cheers,
Ali

P.S.--As part of a New Year's resolution, I (Ali) will be posting my own entries to the blog, so bear with me if it's not as link-y or streamlined as it was when Kathy was posting for me!
If you enjoyed this article please considering buzzing it on PF Buzz - Submit to PFBuzz.com

Also you can  subscribe to the Femmes Frugal by reader or
subscribe to The Femmes Frugal by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment