Thursday, May 28, 2009

Free Coffee!

Now, I know it's lame, but I'm one of those people that get really excited about free stuff. It totally satisfies my need for, well, stuff, without breaking my budget. For instance, you can get a free small coffee (and other neat discounts) when you print this coupon here and bring it with you to Borders! It's good until May 31st, so print a couple and enjoy going to the bookstore this weekend. I, personally, like to stop there after work on my way home...

Also, next week, Saturday, June 6th, Friendly's is doing their 2nd annual free scoop day! They're inviting customers, young and old, to stop by and enjoy a free 1-scoop cup or cone between noon and 5pm. It's a fun thing to do and their ice cream is amazing--what more could you ask for?

Race you to Borders!

If you enjoyed this article please considering buzzing it on PF Buzz - Submit to PFBuzz.com

Also you can  subscribe to the Femmes Frugal by reader or
subscribe to The Femmes Frugal by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment