Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Soliciting Feedback

In the little less than a month since we have started doing this, we have received almost 200 visitors. To be honest, a fair amount of these are probably myself logging on from different machines, and my family and friends, as I have shamelessly spammed them with the link to this blog. Today, I would like to talk to the rest of you.

I've toyed with the idea of doing a post of all the freebies I've signed up for, but I'm afraid that would get a bit overwhelming on a daily basis. On the other hand, on a weekly basis, there might be so many links it becomes difficult to manage, and some offers may have expired. What do you think readers?

~Katharine
PS - Free sample of Pantene Pro-V color enhancing shampoos and conditioners here. Free sample of Seattle's best coffee here. Free samples of Biore here.

2 comments:

  1. I say bring on the daily updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I stop by daily - the updates wouldn't be too much for me.

    ReplyDelete